samedi 6 novembre 2010

Erin Wasson

4 commentaires:

  1. bonjour! I don't know much french, but I am taking it in college. Thank you for your comment that was so sweet. I am so intrigued by your lifestyle, living in paris and all. Is there any way we could have addition contact. I would love to hear more about your life and such. this is my email and facebook

    daniellem1017@gmail.com
    Danielle Meuse. my facebook is on my page.

    Im so happy to have found a blogger from Paris!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thanks for visiting my blog! i hope you come back and follow!

    fashion blog allister bee

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love her style, she´s soo wonderful!

    www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Incredible Model!!

    Nice blog :)
    Hope to hear from you,
    Monica ♥

    RépondreSupprimer